Baruch's new blog post

Hattush and Jehosheba's pen pals visited yesterday. :)
I was thinking.... why does our house stink?
I was so bored that I watched a movie.  But i forget what it was about. I'm bored again. Give me some ideas of stuff that I can do. And what I should draw.
We're going to have eggnog today. It will be really yummy!
I'm just wondering why I'm writing this blog. Does anybody besides Hattush read it? Please comment!
I wish i could draw NOW. I have one favorite drawing video but i did it.
What skate board do you think i should get if i ever get one? I want one but people in my family are questioning my ability to survive if i have one.
There are some neighbor kids that come over to play.
I'm really bored.
Hanukkah was fun. Our dino hanukiah caught on fire. We played driedel. That was fun.
What kind of book do you think I should write? Or draw?
What should I write?
Do you know of any good traps? Nahum's wondering.
And I'm wondering if you know of any good movies.

Comments

  1. Why do you never respond to me comments, O Brother????

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what do you mean when you say, "It's not fair that no one BESIDES YOU reads this and comments!" WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ABOUT MEEEEE?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts