Baruch's post

We moved! Which is why Nahum and I haven't posted. I'm bored. Give me some ideas of stuff to do! NOW! And something to draw because I'm out of ideas. I like to draw robots but I ran out of robots to draw. I've drawn maybe twenty robots and then I ran out.
I had to pick up dog poop in the yard and it was boring. It took like two hours. But I got paid $20! I don't know what I'm going to do with the money.
The backyard is small. And this house doesn't have a basement. And I'm bored.
I've been eating a lot of good food! I love chicken nuggets. I haven't had chicken nuggets for a long time. Whenever I haven't had a food for a while, (like chicken nuggets), things start to look like them. Daddy's toes looked like chicken nuggets and I wanted to eat them! The next day Daddy bought me chicken nuggets so that I wouldn't eat his toes.
Mommy won't let me throw my drawings in the trash. I don't like them but Mommy and Hattush say that they look nice. (I'm dictating this to Hattush and she's writing it down for me.)
To  my pen pal, Jonah, I want to say hi and that I hope you will always read my blog!
There are a lot of scratches in the walls of our house. There are white splotches where Daddy's fixing the walls. They're everywhere!
What kind of presents do you want, Jonah? When is your birthday? I forget.
We got peanut butter ice cream and peanut butter whipped cream! Hattush made cookies yesterday and she wouldn't give me any! (She said that they're for the neighbors!) whoever wants to start a protest and squash Hattush, come to Tennessee! (Or comment below) We need to get Hattush to give us cookie dough! (Note from Hattush: how can I make you cookie dough if I'm squashed?)
And comment  below if you want to take over the girls' room! It's huge and has two closets!
Comment below and give me ideas for my next comic book! And, I'M SERIOUS ABOUT THE PROTEST THING! Please help me out!
It's hanukkah! The candles wouldn't fit in our nice hanukiah, (which broke) so Daddy went to the store and got a plastic dino and drilled holes in his back to use! It's neat!
We're going to have a lot of good food! we're going to have babka and latkes and cookies and ice cream!
(Baruch momentarily gets distracted by a toy)
Give me some ideas for what I can do! I' m so bored! Quick!
Hattush is going to pierce her nose herself in the middle of her nose with the big hoop rings. (Note from Hattush: I'M not going to attempt to do that myself, younger brother.)
I miss Minnesota because we had a big yard and it was so much fun! There was so much snow and it was so fun! But now we don't have snow or a big yard at all! Why don't we just stay in one spot?
How do you think people came up with the idea of having jelly filled doughnuts for Hanukkah.
I think I'm bad at inventing. But I want to be an inventor when I grow up. I want to make special weapons and big shooting things and grabby things. And a giant robot that is my servant.
We have a gas fireplace.
Our house is a mess. Hattush doesn't even have her bed yet. But Hattush likes sleeping on the floor.
I'm looking for more pen pals, so if you're a boy between the ages of five and ten, COMMENT AND SAY THAT YOU WANT TO BE MY PEN PAL! (Jonah, I've been meaning to write you a letter, but no one ever helps me.)
Okay, I don't want to speak anymore! Bye!
Baruch

Comments

  1. Hey Baruch! YOU FINALLY REMEMBERED TO POST! ;)
    ~Hattush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun blog post!! :D Hattush told me about your blog, and I really like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, bro. I can't squash Hattush. But she should give you cookie dough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurry and come help me get cookie dough from Hattush! She can't say no if you want her to!
      ~Baruch

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts