Interviewing Mommy

Hi. It's me Nahum I am interviewing mommy.

1. Do you like it here?  There are always new beauties in every place we live!  Some of my favorite things about where we live now in the winter have been the snow lined trees that glisten in the light.  So beautiful!!!  And taking walks ON the lake.  I never dreamed we would ever walk on a lake. 😊

2. Do you like our home?  Home is always with my family... so, yes, I like our home very much!  I like the "home" where we live, too.  It is really nice to have a big kitchen where we can all be together.

3.  Do you like the camp?  Yes.  It has been fun to have hiking trails in our "backyard" and a lake in our "front" yard.  It is neat to watch campers and folks here for retreats and know they are here to grow closer to the Lord.

4.  Do you like me ☹️?  Nahum..why the frownie face???  Of course, sweet boy!  I love you and like you very much!  I like seeing your heart to serve others, cheer you siblings, all your creativity and initiative, spending time with you and, well, it would take a long time to write out all I love and like about you!!!! 😍

5. Do you like the car? Yep.  I like that Honda has a great design for short people.  It's probably the most comfortable car/ minivan I have ever driven. (Hmmmm...maybe tied with the Volvo.)

6. Do you like your camera? Do you, do you?  😀  Yes.  I like my camera.  Ummm...well, not the phone camera.  I don't like that one.  But the big one,  yes, I like it very much.  Especially because it helps to record memories of our times together. 💗

Thanks for interviewing me, Nahum!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts