Hi, it's me, Nahum. The reason I did not post was because the internet was not working and we had a lot of appointments and no one would help me... 😠 and now we are going to go on a vacation, so I wont be able to post for a long time.
Well, here's my interview.
1 Do you like it here?
 Ummmm... not exactly...
2 Do you like our home?
Well, I like our house... if that's what you mean. 😄
3 Do you like the camp?
Sure... 😄😄😄
4 DO YOU LIKE ME?
Ha, ha... you're a cute kid, Nahum.  Yes, I like you. 😄
5 Do you like the car?
Yup, I like our car. I'd like it better if you boys wouldn't throw things all over the car floor, but I like it.
6 Do you like your blog?
Ummmmmm.... sort of. Again, I'd like it better if I could remember to post... *gasp* I was supposed to post yesterday. Oh man, I forgot. I even had it all written out.
Well, I'm done. Thanks for interviewing me, Nahum!!

Comments

Popular Posts