Baruch's Boredom Blog Post

Guys, what can I make a comic book about? And is there anything I can do? :) Give me ideas on what I can do!
We got doughnut pieces of breakfast! But they're all gone now. Nahum ate too many but I didn't and I'm not full yet. (Hattush: Baruch, you had at least nine.....)
Hattush should get a huge nose ring that goes right through her head! (Hattush: thanks a lot, Baruch.) Hattush still hasn't given me cookie dough. And she's going to make cookies tomorrow and she's not going to let me have any - not even a cookie!
Do you know that it's Dovid's birthday today?
And did you know that Mommy has  a huge weapon? She kisses me! Ugh! It's awful! And she rubs my head!
For Christmas, I want a lot of things! Hmm. I want a toy car and a real airplane. A REAL ONE that can really fly - and I have to be able to fit inside of it. And I want a trap to trap Nahum with. That would be so much fun!
We have really slippery socks and it's really fun to slide around on the floor with them!
Give me ideas for something that I can draw! Do you think I should throw my drawings away?
Last night was the beginning of Hanukkah. Our dinosaur-hanukiah caught on fire! We got coffee chocolates. I got the only coffee one. (Hattush: you sound so disappointed, Baruch. I would have love that one!)
Join our protest against school because it's going to be time for school soon! And I mean it! We'll send everyone to rip up school! And to destroy school!
I'm going to write every day, so make sure to check out my blog every day!
~Baruch

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts