Nahum's birthday blog post

Today is Nahum's birthday. We got doughnuts for breakfast and we're going to have birthday cake tonight. My doughnut tasted like a doughnut. It had sprinkles and it was so good. There was marshmallow sauce on top. I got to build my own. And what should I do? Because apparently I have nothing at all to do even though there are tons of stuff everywhere. Sorry, Hattush decided to add that.
I broke Nahum's computer. And he broke his computer.
I'm hungry. I want to eat corn dogs or chicken nuggets. I like ice cream. My favorite ice cream is chocolate peanut butter cups. I like to eat food. The best food is biscuits and gravy. I like pretzel salad. I don't like stuffing very much. Well, i made it once and I liked it but then I ate it a lot and now I don't like it.
Nana and Papa are going to visit and then Hattush and Jehosheba and Mommy are going to leave.
Is there anything else to talk about?
I'm hungry. What should I draw? And post?
Oh, and I just want to say happy birthday to my brother Nahum.

Comments

Popular Posts